cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does The Oculus Quest 2 come with any Games

Twodogsprime
Protege
Just wondering if the Quest 2 comes with any Games , i remember The Rift CV1 came with some.
12 REPLIES 12

nalex66
MVP
MVP
I don’t think so. I mean, there are free games on the store, but I don’t think it comes bundled with any. The Quest 1 came with a few demos, so maybe they’ll do that again. 

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

I'm going to move this to the Quest section if that's ok... I'd like to keep support for those with problems that need fixing & that kind of stuff.

Twodogsprime
Protege

I'm going to move this to the Quest section if that's ok... I'd like to keep support for those with problems that need fixing & that kind of stuff.

Thats fine DD i was just wondering if theres any.

Anonymous
Not applicable
I don't think there is a Free Experience list of Oculus Quest games but if you look at the Browse All List there are a few freebies. Echo VR is good.

https://www.oculus.com/experiences/quest/section/1888816384764129/#/?_k=96p4tq

kojack
MVP
MVP
It would be cool if Beat Saber (full) was included, since Facebook owns the BeatSaber devs now. But then again it's one of the biggest cash sources in VR, they probably want to keep that going.
Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

Twodogsprime
Protege

kojack said:

It would be cool if Beat Saber (full) was included, since Facebook owns the BeatSaber devs now. But then again it's one of the biggest cash sources in VR, they probably want to keep that going.

I think in these days of covid a bit of love from facebook would be nice maybe a couple of free games or a coupon would be nice ......

falken76
Expert Consultant
I think they stopped doing the freebies in the early stages of growth, now I think it's just the free stuff on the store.  I think I got Medium and some other packages with CV1 and touch, but that was so long ago.

Twodogsprime
Protege
Yeah CV1  think we got Robo Recall and lucky's tale and i think dead and buried 

I hope Beat Sabre is included... they make money on the music packs but I can't remember how much Facebook paid for the developer. Well I'm sure Facebook have worked out whether the finances of doing it make sense or not so we'll soon find out.