cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enable developer mode on quest 2

PlayersLife
Honored Guest
Hello guys, i need help to enable the developer mode on quest 2. I created my organization , but when in the oculus app i enable the developer option, i receive the message " become a developer"
I really don't know how to solve it. In the developer dashboard i see the organization and i'm using the right account.
4 REPLIES 4

fishhunt
Expert Protege
become a developer you need to put credit card details all mobile phone number into Facebook account they have changed the rules this month, I put my mobile phone number I was not going to give my credit card details

fishhunt
Expert Protege
go into oculus developer dashboard go into your account settings you will see verification click on it you will see Add Credit Card or Add mobile phone to Verify Your Oculus Developer Account

aguy10
Heroic Explorer
Is it necessary to add a credit card number or will it work with just a mobile phone number?.

kojack
MVP
MVP
With old oculus accounts you had the choice of either. With facebook merged accounts (like needed by the Quest 2), only credit card is accepted, the phone option is gone.

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2