cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entire Oculus Order Not Delivered

sleepyslimy
Explorer
So I've been excited to get the quest 2 since I ordered it and I got a delivery estimate for today 10/13 but once I was emailed about my package being delivered and opened it I only got my logitech headset and vr cover replacement even tho I ordered a link cable, the quest 2 with 256gb and the elite strap with the battery bundle.
Can anyone help me figure out why I only got 2 out of the 5 items?9b54qcog9iap.jpgc422gbdc3q3o.jpg
9 REPLIES 9

sleepyslimy
Explorer
Proof i only got the headset and facial coverkfwd3o1tj8cq.jpg

TeflonJR
Explorer
I only got my Quest 2 and cable. I would wait and see if rest of order shows up. If not call support from where you purchased.

OtitisMedia
Explorer
Same here. I received the headset and VR covers I ordered today, but not the Elite Strap with Battery and Carrying Case.

villy27
Honored Guest
Same thing happened to me ordered 6 items got 4.    Didn't get the Quest 2 or the Strap w/ Battery.
Though my Invoice / shipper insinuates that all shipped.

Would have rather been the other way around, cant do anything with the accessories without the Quest 2.

Submitted a ticket.   We will see.

3f3eb34wy6ar.jpg

sleepyslimy
Explorer
Turns out my quest 2, elite strap, and link cable are processing through oculus' system idk why so late but atleast i got an answer. Ty to the people who replied

BatLB
Expert Protege
They ship the packages seperately, very odd. My Head Strap isn't even shipped yet, even though it was purchased, like, RIGHT at the Facebook Connect. It's a joke.

benplace
Rising Star
Oculus forgot that yesterday was Columbus day, most people will be getting their headset tomorrow.

ScottNYCVR
Protege
I ordered the Quest 2 with the elite battery and case.  Got the Quest and not the other stuff.  Looks like it’s not just me 

Calmfixup
Heroic Explorer
My heaset is due to get here tomorrow, but I was supposed to get the Elite Strap, Case, alt interfaces and VR Cover today...all I received was the VR Cover 😞