cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Found a headset to connect to Quest 2 and PC (for Discord mainly) at same time.

NotoriousN8
Honored Guest

Quick answer if you don't want to read... Buy a Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 for PS4. Works with PC and Quest 2 Bluetooth at the same time.

Not sure who this might help, but figured I'd post incase anyone was looking for the same thing. I searched for days and never found anything about headsets that could work both on the Quest 2 and PC at the same time so I can use Discord and be able to have audio/mic for steaming on my PC while playing games on Quest. The only one I knew could was the Artics Pro Wireless, but that's over $300 and won't fit my big head. 

So after exploring Best Buy for about an hour last night and not finding anything that could. I ended up in the Console section. Anything Xbox won't work as Xbox wireless to PC is horrible... but... I looked at the Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 for the PS4. Turns out the wireless dongle for that works with PC and you can have bluetooth to the Quest 2 working at the same time.

So if you're looking for a headset that can work for the Quest 2 and have Discord open on the PC then I'd get one. It's only stereo, NOT 7.1, but it's still a solid headset and the mic works well. 

0 REPLIES 0