cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free game

RonEyal
Protege
Oculus has just released a video: https://youtu.be/gSuiT6c1G8U
That say that when u buy a oculus quest you will get vader immortal, so I bought a quest a few days ago on Amazon and it suppose to come in the 24th in November so do I get the game or nope?
17 REPLIES 17

smmellott
Honored Guest
I bought my quest yesterday  November 21st on Amazon and I received it to day November 22nd and activated it. But I do not see  Vader immortal. Why not? It says on the Amazon page that you should receive it.

kubwitty
Honored Guest
I bought it just today and also didn't received free game 😞 

RonEyal
Protege
 that's really not ok, I should get the coulis quest on Sunday but I bought it on the 20th so I hope that I will get the game I will write to you when my quest will arrive

9at8
Honored Guest
I ordered it from Amazon yesterday as well, and now I have the quest, but no vader immortal. 😞 WHY

TurinTurambar
Protege
I received my Quest today, and still don't see any Vader Immortal. Have anyone received theirs? Do we have to wait a bit?

Skyblaze103
Honored Guest
Did you purchase it from the Oculus store or a different vendor?

Kentobi
Heroic Explorer
It doesn’t matter where you buy the Quest, but it has to be registered online after that date. Vader will show up in your library automatically. If you bought it early, you don’t qualify for the deal. Some people have contacted customer support and complained, but don’t bet on that to be successful. 

RonEyal
Protege
I got the games..