cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone's order from Oculus been shipped yet

Twodogsprime
Level 4
Has anyone's order from Oculus been shipped yet ? mines still at processing .
57 REPLIES 57

Twodogsprime
Level 4
Well mines still at processing which doesnt look good as they took the money on the 6th so ?

Edit my delivery date is supposed to be 10/14/2020 i ordered 1hr and 30 minutes after pre-orders started .

Eatsrootsleaves
Level 4
Just got FedX confirmation text message that it will be delivered on the 14th in Australia 

HaselHoof
Level 5
Phuq me i just received an sms from Fedex my delivery from Hong Kong is 

Scheduled delivery:
Monday 19/10/2020 by 18:00

Well frankly that sucks i ordered 1hr and 30 minutes the day pre-orders started it was 4.30 am here .What the point pre-ordering something from oculus ? . I should have stayed in bed and just ordered from amazon australia today or get it shipped from Amazon US  it would still be quicker ...... i will never make this mistake again.

Eatsrootsleaves
Level 4

HaselHoof said:

Phuq me i just received an sms from Fedex my delivery from Hong Kong is 

Scheduled delivery:
Monday 19/10/2020 by 18:00

Well frankly that sucks i ordered 1hr and 30 minutes the day pre-orders started it was 4.30 am here .What the point pre-ordering something from oculus ? . I should have stayed in bed and just ordered from amazon australia today or get it shipped from Amazon US  it would still be quicker ...... i will never make this mistake again.

Yeah that does sorts suck. I ordered on the 18th September.
Lets just see if Amazon lives up to their promises.

HaselHoof
Level 5

Just got FedX confirmation text message that it will be delivered on the 14th in Austral
"
Edit :  the 19th dammit

Edit Edit this is the email Order comfirmation time&date Thu, Sep 17, 4:43 AM

HaselHoof
Level 5
Oh and it keeps getting better my delivery date will change again as ive had a shipping exception fedex tells me FedEx: Shipment Exception means that your
package was not loaded on to the flight on the day but it will be
loaded on the next available flight.

BatLB
Level 5
I haven't received anything so far, still Processing for Shipment. I know that that Devices will most likely be shipped from Ireland to Austria and take more than 1 day to arrive.

Also, my local Electronic Market had like 50 Quest 2 on Stock on Friday when I went there. I could have picked it up there but I trusted in my pre-order. fml.

HaselHoof
Level 5

BatLB said:

I haven't received anything so far, still Processing for Shipment. I know that that Devices will most likely be shipped from Ireland to Austria and take more than 1 day to arrive.

Also, my local Electronic Market had like 50 Quest 2 on Stock on Friday when I went there. I could have picked it up there but I trusted in my pre-order. fml.

Yeah i will never trust Oculus again , i just chatted to help and told them what has happened and they blamed me saying yes i put my order in early but delivery is based when they take payment i used my Credit Card and they took the money on the 6th . I will never trust oculus again and im only going to buy my apps\games on steam.

Eatsrootsleaves
Level 4
Yeah HaselHoof its your fault ...LOL That's harsh of them.
Is your order coming from Hong Kong like mine?

PS Sorry Im adding posts to your"Quest2 Arrives" Discussion...couldn't help myself, I think I got trolled.

jordan_caldwell
Level 2

BatLB said:

same here man, I thought Oculus would have their shiznit together but Its proving to be a bit of a headache, In unsure as to why a well established company like FB would have such an ambiguos customer journey. This is what courier hermes does, they use strange language and vague information ...and still take money.