cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone's order from Oculus been shipped yet

Twodogsprime
Level 4
Has anyone's order from Oculus been shipped yet ? mines still at processing .
57 REPLIES 57

PSK-76
Level 2

BatLB said:

What I find hilarious is that they clearly shipped to shops everywhere already 1-2 weeks ago - You can literally but them ON STOCK in Shops. I don't even know why I bothered ordering at all - Just walk into a Walmart near you and pick it up ...

... but since they already charged and its "processing for shipment", whatever that means, I am sure it would be a headache to cancel that stuff. 

Same here. Will never order from Oculus again. Thats for sure.

MerlinStWahgwaa
Level 5
Agree entirely.

Stock has been shipping for atleast the last week, why the heck weren't pre orders shipped out then too?

Its now less than 24 hours from release, Im in Toronto Canada, and my UPS package still has not been picked up from Oculus in KY, USA. Infact my delivery date just changed from saying the 14th last night, to now the 16th. What bull.

This is unacceptable to me as a stock holder, and I won't ever be trusting Oculus directly for orders ever again. Which is very sad that I can't trust a company im invested in.

HaselHoof
Level 5

Yeah HaselHoof its your fault ...LOL That's harsh of them.
Is your order coming from Hong Kong like mine?

PS Sorry Im adding posts to your"Quest2 Arrives" Discussion...couldn't help myself, I think I got trolled.

Haha hey Wombat , its all good my rant day and night is over and yes it will be a week late or more . This ones coming from Hong Kong hopefully not too far away . My partner isnt as hyped as i am so i will be using the 1 we ordered from amazon aus which was shipped today so should be in my hands tomorrow woohoo . I still feel bad though as i bought these so we can play minigolf and tai-chi i need a good stretch after all the covid lockdown we victorians have been living with.
Still after the trouble with my oculus order its killed off a lot of the excitement so hopefully when its in my hands i will be buzzed again.

HaselHoof
Level 5
P.S dont worry about processing for shipping plenty of people who's quest has been shipped and tracked still have that in their account.

P.p.s i got my shipping info and tracking number in a sms .

BatLB
Level 5
Okay , I just received a Message that UPS will deliver it tomorrow. However, I know from experience with Oculus Deliveries that he will NOT bring it to my house but just drop it off at an Access Point, so I won't get it before 2 days later (The Access Point near me is a shady little illegal gambling cafe and they only open at night for illegal poker games, and not every day)

Also, which is even worse, the Headstrap is NOT included in the delivery! So they only deliver the Quest 2 with the garbage rubber bands Mr. Miyagi Style, and the Headstrap that was ordered literally DURING the Facebook Presentation will not be here. Thanks Oculus.

nooly79
Level 2
I ordered Quest 2 on the 1st Oct and its arriving (via Yodel) today at lunchtime. Im in the UK.

lukrielle
Level 4
Got the message that UPs will deliver it tomorrow too, whitout the elite strap.
And from what i get with the hack like thing, the elite strap should get delivered for me around november 4th 😞

HaselHoof
Level 5
Looks like i spoke too soon my amazon aus order was to be delivered the 15-16th i wanted it sooner so i changed my delivery from expidited to priority delivery that brought my delivery date down to 14th woohoo glad i paid extra for shipping ..........UNITL now , that priority delivery date has changed to the 19th .
I think the universe is either telling me something or its just giving me the finger ........ i just cant freaking believe it ..........

sambartle
Level 4
Good news UK buyers.. Yodel just delivered mine despite saying it would be tomorrow, so there is hope yet.  

Eatsrootsleaves
Level 4

HaselHoof said:

Yeah HaselHoof its your fault ...LOL That's harsh of them.
Is your order coming from Hong Kong like mine?

PS Sorry Im adding posts to your"Quest2 Arrives" Discussion...couldn't help myself, I think I got trolled.

Haha hey Wombat , its all good my rant day and night is over and yes it will be a week late or more . This ones coming from Hong Kong hopefully not too far away . My partner isnt as hyped as i am so i will be using the 1 we ordered from amazon aus which was shipped today so should be in my hands tomorrow woohoo . I still feel bad though as i bought these so we can play minigolf and tai-chi i need a good stretch after all the covid lockdown we victorians have been living with.
Still after the trouble with my oculus order its killed off a lot of the excitement so hopefully when its in my hands i will be buzzed again.

Hey Hoof you worked it out 😄
Yes the lockdown sucks, so does Dictator Dan, I'm feeling what your saying general hype has evaporated.
Was looking forward to something new to do, oh well.
Enjoy the minigolf and Tai Chi.

But wait there's more...
One of my FedEx shipments (Guangzhou China) now has a "Shipment Exception - Delay beyond our control"
d1dr9et6cqcw.jpg
No Idea what this means or if I'm supposed to contact them.
Hmmm....Oculus, the gift that keeps on giving.
I think its the elite strap, hope it is, the other shipment (Q2) is still sitting in Japan 😐  But still on schedule for the 15th...Yeah right sure it is  😄