cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get credit back?

Rojoy
Honored Guest
I bought 8 titles for my new Quest. Most I have not even opened yet (let alone no 2 hours on any) and it's under 14 days and I see a major SALE going on.
How do I get credit for these titles? 
Seems illogical to REFUND all then rebuy (especially what if I have to do that and miss the sale deadline).

REALLY confused  
4 REPLIES 4

Pacman8030
Expert Protege
Open the Oculus app on your phone and go to purchase history. Be aware that you can only refund 5 per 30 days. Any more than that and it's considered abuse and it will automatically deny any further refunds.

enigma01
Trustee
From the Oculus phone app click settings then purchase history, then click on the game you’d like to request a refund. I believe Oculus monitor for people abusing the refund request policy. I believe the limit is 5 refund requests in 30 day period from another post I saw on this forum.

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Or contact support and ask them to honour the discount and see if store credit can be added for you???
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Rojoy
Honored Guest
says refund can take 72 hours.  What is sale is over then?  That's whats confusing. 
I contacted support - but have no heard anything either.   ""   """   ""

I guess I should wait - hopefully support will credit me 20.00 I figured.