cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to know if this is an real web site

halopro11790
Honored Guest

So I ordered a quest 2 from vr-oculus and I want to know if it is a real web site 

2 REPLIES 2

kojack
MVP
MVP

It's a scam, there are no 75% off sales of Quests, in fact Quest sales have been temporarily halted while they change the packaging to include silicone covers.

That site is yet another fake site made by Buena Deal, a well known scammer group that make fake pages for popular products then either send you nothing or send a fake object.

I've edited out the URL from your post, these scammers get higher ranking in google search results by their address getting spread over the internet (google doesn't care why people are saying the address, just how often they are saying it).

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Nope, not our website! Our official and only website is oculus.com. You can also click here and scroll to the bottom to check out our list of official third-party retailers in your area. If you have placed a purchase on this website, we strongly recommend that you contact your financial institution for further assistance.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!