cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I ordered a Item in august and it's december 12th and it STILL HASN'T ARRIVED!

N3G4T1V3_Z3R0
Level 2

I ordered the free silicone cover because as a teenager I have many pimples and hair gets stuck in my cover I have right now which bothers my pimples. This makes me able to play a max of 2 hours before I start to lose my mind over the itchiness it causes me. Because of this, I ordered the silicone cover in AUGUST so my hair wouldn't get stuck in there. NOW IT'S DECEMBER 12th AND I STILL HAVE NO NEW COVER! In fact,  they haven't even started delivering it! Need proof? look at the attached photo. Will someone please help me?Screenshot 2021-12-07 174104.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We want to resolve this and get you your Silicone Cover as soon as possible, so please PM us or click HERE to contact us by email or chat, and we'll get this worked out. Thanks!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We want to resolve this and get you your Silicone Cover as soon as possible, so please PM us or click HERE to contact us by email or chat, and we'll get this worked out. Thanks!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi! We want to check in and see if your Silicone Cover issues have been resolved. Please let us know if we can help in any way.

Thanks! I put in a help request through email.