cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation

fiftybeast75286
Honored Guest

So I started to reinstall Vader immortal episode 2 and I get to the part where it's in the last step and it's done the 100% and the bit where is says installing after that.

It's stayed at that point for a fee hours now and I don't know what to do

9 REPLIES 9

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! Vader Immortal is an awesome series and we would love for you to play it, so let's work together to get to the bottom of this! We have a couple questions for you. Are you able to download other apps and games? Is there double the amount if space needed for the game? (e.g. you would need 7.22GB for Vader Immortal II) Have you tried stopping the installation, waiting for a couple minutes, and attempting to install it again? 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

So I've clicked install then I waited for it to do the 100% then I got to the last leg of it and all it say I "installing" and it's been there for a while.

Hm, it still doesn't want to finish installing. Have you tried rebooting the device by holding the power button for 30 seconds? Please double check that there is enough memory for this game to finish installing, as well. Have you tried installing the game through a PC via the Oculus Link?

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

So I rebooted my quest and that didn't help, I double checked my memory and it hasn't worked. I would use oculus link but unfortunately my pc does not have the right specs

Ok, thanks for checking for us! Can you check to make sure your headset is updated to the most recent version, which would be v35? Sometimes when the headset isn't up to date, installing can get a little haywire.

So it's at v35 but I was wondering if a factory reset would work

It certainly could, we just want to exhaust all other resources before factory resetting. When you follow the steps for a factory reset, there will be another option for a hard reboot. Try that first, then, if it still doesn't help, go ahead and try the factory reset!

So I've reset and I'm pretty sure that its fixed it

Awesome! Thank you for your patience in fixing this issue with us. If you have any other concerns or issues, please don't hesitate to reach out! Happy gaming! 🙂