cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with controllers when using Air Link for Oculus Quest 2

lentinant
Honored Guest

Just got my brand new Oculus Quest 2, and decided to test out Air Link. I think I'm using best practices for this setup - PC is connected to router with cable, Oculus Quest is connected to router using 5G WiFi connection. Visuals and sounds seem to work just fine, along with head movement tracking (although with small hiccups once in few minutes). However, movement of controllers seems to be very stuttering/laggy - position does not update smoothly, as if they are updating their position not as often as they should. Moving closer to router (being literally in 1.5m away from it) did not help.

In case my hardware is important for issue, my specs are i7-9700k, RTX 3070, 32 Gb DDR4 3200Mhz.

Any tips?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

lentinant
Honored Guest

Stange enough, the solution to my issue was performing factory reset of my router. After reset, controllers no longer lag, and general performance is as to expect from Air Link.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @lentinant! If you haven't already, please open a support ticket with us here and include the log files from your system so we can look into the issue further. Thanks!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

lentinant
Honored Guest

Stange enough, the solution to my issue was performing factory reset of my router. After reset, controllers no longer lag, and general performance is as to expect from Air Link.