cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lone Echo on Quest 2 Graphic Glitch

Stinger0625
Explorer
Quest 2 USB'd to PC with a Quest 2 dedicated USB 3.0 with optical, not OEM but good aftermarket.  Starts up and I hit continue starts loading, I hear voice and sound while it is still showing the loading screen for about 5 seconds.  Then it opens the game and the bars flash and then extreme stutter totally unplayable.  Try to go to settings and the stutter is there and even though I click to try and lower quality settings it just never takes the click.  Anyone else have problems with Lone Echo.  Other games play fine.  Anyone else having problems?
2 REPLIES 2

Donkeydoe
Honored Guest

Im having same issue

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP

Only 3rd party optical link cable is the new VR Cover 5m premium link cable.  Is that what you have?  I have this cable and it works great.  I still prefer my Q2 wireless with Air Link though.  Maybe try disconnecting and reconnecting your link cable and try again.  I occasionally need to do this with the headset connector.

Also, what are your specs and is this a laptop?  LE2 requirements are pretty high.  If you cannot get it to work maybe just get a refund from the oculus store.

i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers