cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Medal of honour Won't load

Ray_hth
Explorer

I downloaded this game but when I went to open it all I get is a pic and 3 flashing dots below it and nothing else 

So I uninstalled it rebooted quest and installed it again but with the same result but it did say something about tracking app 

Do I need to chang e a setting 

Has anyone else had this 

All my other games work ok with no probs 

12 REPLIES 12

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Ray_hth,

We're sorry to hear you're having issues with Medal of Honor not working, we're here to assist!

We see you have already attempted some troubleshooting steps, thank for working with us on this. We want to ask a few questions to understand your situation better: 

• ​Are you playing Medal of Honor on your Quest 2 or while using Air Link or Oculus Link Cable? (Quest 1 is currently not supported for Medal of Honor).
  •  Have you tried rebooting your headset? You can do this by holding down the power button for at least 30 seconds until the system restarts.​​
  • Are you using the Quest 2 or using a link cable/air link?

We look forward to getting to the bottom of this for you.

Have a great rest of your week!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

martybyrne
Honored Guest

Did you get the issue resolved. I'm having the same problem. Tried rebooting but still have the same problem 

I did get it sorted I reset headset to factory settings then loaded all games back on and it worked apparently a lot of people had this issue and that's the cure

Hope that helps 

Thanks Ray, I'll give it a go. Appreciate the help 

Tomfooleriest
Honored Guest

How do you reboot headset to factory settings ?

Hold power button and volume - button together until you get to a menu and at menu use vilime button to select factory reset then push power button to select and it will go back 

I have rebooted, reinstalled, and did a factory reset and Medal of Honor still won’t play on my quest 2. It’s been 4 days since I purchased it and still have yet to play. 

Ray_hth
Explorer

You need to do a factory reset not reboot if you do a factory reset then install it all will be good

Unfortunately, I did do that already. I did the factory reset. I’ve also reinstalled the game multiple times without a factory reset.