cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help on how to play the game I bought

foxnelly
Honored Guest

So I have two accounts on the oculus that one for Facebook I can’t purchase game but with the account with Oculus I can buy games and I bought one but I don’t know how to use it

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey foxnelly, 

Thank you so much for reaching out. 

We want you to be fully immersed into the VR Metaspace, in order to do that, we first have to figure out which account you purchased the game on. 

You mentioned that you have two accounts. By that do you mean that your Oculus has multiple users on it and you enabled app sharing? 

If that's the case, it is ultimately up to the developer to decide whether or not the game is sharable. 

While there are many things we can attempt solving with various troubleshooting steps, on this specific matter, we would need a little more information. 

Please click here https://ocul.us/OculusCommunitySupport or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!