cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No comments and views being seen in the box when streaming to Facebook

Maxith
Explorer

I have just recently experimenting with streaming function to Facebook with my Oculus Quest 2. It works really well and I don't mind the low resolution.

However, there is one bug which is really annoying. I cannot see the current comments and views count in the box when streaming. It is really a pity because that's the main reason why I find the streaming functionality superior when compared to other more complicated methods. 

Can somebody tell my why it is not working? Is there any prerequisite setting which I need to turn on either on Oculus headset or in my Facebook account? Am I really the only one having this issue? There must be some fix to this problem...

2 REPLIES 2

pat.ward.779
Explorer

Same problem here exactly. Support says it is probably a glitch in Facebook and not a headset problem. I’ve done everything they have asked, opening up oculus and Facebook settings, factory reset the device, removing and reinstalling apps but to no avail. 

gherbo1127
Honored Guest

Same issue i am having.. Also for me at least, it isn't picking up my microphone... And yes its all turned on..