cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No menu in "bubble room," after switching accounts

KitKatSF
Honored Guest

My husband is the admin of the Oculus Quest 2 that we share.  We enabled account / app sharing and he added my Facebook account as a shared user.  When I attempt to switch to "my," account I am presented the virtual bubble home and no oculus menu is presented.  I can see my controllers and when I push the right oculus button the oculus logo shows for a second like it is repositioning the menu but I can't see any menu at all. If I power down and attempt to login to "my," account not my husband's the same issue happens again. If I power down once again and login to my husbands account all works with his account.  Please help as we would like to play shared games with our daughter on her Oculus Quest.  

6 REPLIES 6

colin-nealon
Honored Guest

Same issue here

Exactle the same problem... No solution yet... 

jordananger
Explorer

Same issue here, zero help so far!

Vinoh
Adventurer

I had this problem and Oculus finally informed me that the privacy settings in my wife's Facebook account needed to be set to allow Facebook to be used with other apps and websites. It's disappointing that Oculus has not posted this instruction or even inform users of it when they report the issue.

Hi @Vinoh , Can you tell us which is the FB configuration that you made? You solve the problem?

I try this solution from @Deadpan_Dave but doesn't solve the problem.

Settings-Apps and Websites-Preferences-Apps, Websites and games

Turn On