cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Quest 2/Link Issue

Professor1357
Honored Guest
So I haven't seen this problem anywhere. I'm trying to use the Oculus Quest on my Flight Simulator. My PC is compatible. My Cable is compatible. The versions of my Oculus Desktop App and Quest OS are compatible. But when I try to enable the Link, The quest goes black for second, the comes back to the Quest Home. I used the same cable, same Quest, same version of the desktop app on a different, less powerful PC using the same method that failed on the Flight simulator, and it worked the first time. I've checked if all the components the flight simulator computer is running are compatible, they are. It's setup to output to 3 monitors. Does anyone know if there's some deep setting or work around to fix this? Oculus support wasn't very helpful. Thanks.
3 REPLIES 3

PITTCANNA
Visionary

So I haven't seen this problem anywhere. I'm trying to use the Oculus Quest on my Flight Simulator. My PC is compatible. My Cable is compatible. The versions of my Oculus Desktop App and Quest OS are compatible. But when I try to enable the Link, The quest goes black for second, the comes back to the Quest Home. I used the same cable, same Quest, same version of the desktop app on a different, less powerful PC using the same method that failed on the Flight simulator, and it worked the first time. I've checked if all the components the flight simulator computer is running are compatible, they are. It's setup to output to 3 monitors. Does anyone know if there's some deep setting or work around to fix this? Oculus support wasn't very helpful. Thanks.

Hard to troubleshoot without specs.

It could be a driver issue, program issue, or something in the registry.

BooSparx1
Honored Guest
I have a VERY similar problem. I'm using Microsoft Flight Simulator Delux (states it supports Oculus 2) when I load Link it sees my headset (I have Oculus 16ft type-C cable (expensive one) and the cable checks out in device setup. The Headset checks out in device setup. But when I go to ENABLE the Link software . . I get kicked back to Data "Deny' / "Accept" menu screen and then I get a Link App quit / more info on App screen.

Anyone please help . . I was SO Excited and impressed with the standalone setup . . but when I went to the PC setup my PC is badass - i-9 (9th gen) intel CPU with 32 Gigs of ram running Windows 10 with a AMD RX580 card with 8 gigs of video ram. Should have no problem running this . . No ?!

DuraiFox
Sightseer
It seems to be a issue with the latest Software on the PC app, we just gotta wait till they fix the stupid bug...