cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Quest Link PC Software says No Audio Headset

c10c4gbnjtto.jpegr3x7bxsccidu.jpegHello

after v12 of my Oculus Quest I start link.
the Oculus Software on my Window 10 Pc display the first time red! 

It ist red, but connected and active!

i can start too look with my oculus quest.

tge oculus pc software give me a update, I saw it installing oculus virtual audio device!

after that I have this problem!

when I go in oculus pc software on the red marker and click the arrow it gave the message:

No Audio Headset

but the quest ist connected and active marked at this software!

what is wrong and what can I do to solve the problem?

7 REPLIES 7

Drachenherz
Protege
do you have audio, although it still says you have no audio?

if yes, here‘s a workaround to get audio:

https://forums.oculusvr.com/community/discussion/comment/719140/#Comment_719140

Maestronomic
Protege
Ah great times! I am experiencing the same problem and there is nothing to do about it. The beta just turned alpha...

Ganollum
Explorer
J ai reçus  mon cable aujourd'hui, et j ai pu constaté  que j ai le même problème,  sa dit que j ai pas d ecouteur  pour le quest mais malgré  sa j ai du son je me suis fait une session  elite dangerous et sa passe vraiment bien le vraie problème  du casque c est quand meme le confort qui est sur le long teme désagréable sur l arriere de la tête  et les appuis  sur le front. J ai aussi du mal a le connecter , je doit me prendre a plusieur reprise pour que j ai l home de oculus dans le casque sa me fait genre un ecran noir avec le gardian quand sa marche pas.

Johny_Boi
Honored Guest
I went onto windows settings > system > sound  Then I clicked troubleshoot then selected the audio device and then I clicked apply fix then i clicked apply then ok and then did the same for microphone

JohnnyDioxin
Expert Trustee
Having posted the way to sort this out - taken the time to do screenshots and all, I notice this is an old post. Wtf??

Too much necro going on in these forums.

i5 9600k @4.5GHz; 16GB DDR4 3200; 6xSSD; RTX2080ti; Gigabyte Z390D Mobo
Rift CV1; Index; Quest; Quest 2

GreatGarbanzo
Honored Guest

For me, this problem (no headset audio) happened whenever I opened the Oculus PC app inside a Remote Desktop session.

The solution for me was not to use Remore desktop. Currently looking at VNC solutions.