cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus credit

Teroxas69
Honored Guest

My long time friend who had a quest 1 recently got a quest 2. I gave him a referral link before he got it, and he used it. This was for the 60$ in store credit deal. He said that he was able to buy Saint's and Sinner's with this credit, but whenever i try to buy anything or check my payment methods via the pc app and website settings nothing pops up to select this credit. I tried to buy the game just with my card (that does not currently have 60$ on it) and it failed. Can someone help me troubleshoot this,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MadeinCali
Explorer

Your friend got the credit instantly, but you will get it in 30 days. Keep checking the notification section of your oculus app and look for one that’s says “you received a $60 Oculus Store credit for referring…”. Click on it, and check your balance under Settings > Payment methods. 

FYI, Saints and Sinners is an amazing game!!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

MadeinCali
Explorer

Your friend got the credit instantly, but you will get it in 30 days. Keep checking the notification section of your oculus app and look for one that’s says “you received a $60 Oculus Store credit for referring…”. Click on it, and check your balance under Settings > Payment methods. 

FYI, Saints and Sinners is an amazing game!!