cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order status opened?

thisdude243
Honored Guest
Can anyone please explain what order status opened mean!

81 REPLIES 81

Nanoo28
Explorer

Not to be a downer, but I got hit with some pretty sad pandemic-related family news before I left work today, so I'm focusing on family right now and leaving my anxiousness at the door for a day or two. ☹️ But it came, though! 

Take care! tough times for us all. My city is in full Lockdown 

Mushroomies
Heroic Explorer

Not to be a downer, but I got hit with some pretty sad pandemic-related family news before I left work today, so I'm focusing on family right now and leaving my anxiousness at the door for a day or two. ☹️ But it came, though! 

My Prayers are for you and your family, Be safe and be positive ?

Hey all the best @MisterNotepad, it's worth all of us remembering what's important in life right now.

NeonWolfYT
Explorer

Nanoo28 said:

I just learned yesterday that my grandmother ordered a Rift s for my brother's sweet 16.  Ordered on the 13th of July and the deliver by date is August 2nd.  So far, that status as well as my June status is still open ?

I read on another post when he ordered on June 14th n the status is changed. 

Yeah his status actually changed to processed for shipping about an hour ago.  But the one I ordered over a month ago is still open.  I'm most likely just gonna cancel and wait for gamestop to get their shipment in again.  I'm tired of playing the VR waiting game.

Pixie40
Expert Trustee

I'm tired of playing the VR waiting game.

But isn't that what most 'social' apps are?
Lo, a quest! I seek the threads of my future in the seeds of the past.

Mushroomies
Heroic Explorer

Nanoo28 said:

I just learned yesterday that my grandmother ordered a Rift s for my brother's sweet 16.  Ordered on the 13th of July and the deliver by date is August 2nd.  So far, that status as well as my June status is still open ?

I read on another post when he ordered on June 14th n the status is changed. 

Yeah his status actually changed to processed for shipping about an hour ago.  But the one I ordered over a month ago is still open.  I'm most likely just gonna cancel and wait for gamestop to get their shipment in again.  I'm tired of playing the VR waiting game.

I posted earlier how you can find out from someone from Oculus in real time and talk to them (Live) and you can find out just exactly what is the hold up, Here is how to do it.

You can try to talk to Oculus live one on one. They may be able to help you track it. (Keep in mind if you do, The Time zone difference and do it during the day for the United States) To find the Live chat, Go to support and go through the process like you would if putting in a support ticket, On the left of the support page, click on contact us, Click on that part that says request support ticket or something like that, Down at the very bottom of the page on the right side you will see a chat icon, Click on that, Little box pops up. Fill it out and just wait, Someone will answer you in a few minutes.

Dnmllr316
Explorer

You can try to talk to Oculus live one on one. They may be able to help you track it. (Keep in mind if you do, The Time zone difference and do it during the day for the United States) To find the Live chat, Go to support and go through the process like you would if putting in a support ticket, Click on that part that says request support ticket or something like that, Down at the very bottom of the page on the right side you will see a chat icon, Click on that, Little box pops up. Fill it out and just wait, Someone will answer you in a few minutes.

Thanks Mushroomies, that was a great idea and it just worked out perfect for me. As I posted the other day my status had finally changed. However after my status was "shipped" and bank account was debited a few more days went by with no email notice whatsoever from Oculus about the estimated delivery, shipping company or tracking etc.. I was getting concerned it may get left on my porch while we were away from the house so I just followed your suggestion and in less time then it's taken me to type this post Chat provided me with the news it's supposed to arrive tomorrow, via UPS and the tracking number. Honestly I've had a lot of slow useless experiences from "chat" sessions with other companies. This was so fast I can still hardly believe it THANKS MAN!!

Mushroomies
Heroic Explorer

Dnmllr316 said:

You can try to talk to Oculus live one on one. They may be able to help you track it. (Keep in mind if you do, The Time zone difference and do it during the day for the United States) To find the Live chat, Go to support and go through the process like you would if putting in a support ticket, Click on that part that says request support ticket or something like that, Down at the very bottom of the page on the right side you will see a chat icon, Click on that, Little box pops up. Fill it out and just wait, Someone will answer you in a few minutes.

Thanks Mushroomies, that was a great idea and it just worked out perfect for me. As I posted the other day my status had finally changed. However after my status was "shipped" and bank account was debited a few more days went by with no email notice whatsoever from Oculus about the estimated delivery, shipping company or tracking etc.. I was getting concerned it may get left on my porch while we were away from the house so I just followed your suggestion and in less time then it's taken me to type this post Chat provided me with the news it's supposed to arrive tomorrow, via UPS and the tracking number. Honestly I've had a lot of slow useless experiences from "chat" sessions with other companies. This was so fast I can still hardly believe it THANKS MAN!!

Good News,
I had the same problem, No Tracking number, I did not even know if my order went through. I started to enter a support ticket and then I noticed the little chat icon at the bottom, Almost hidden too. Found out everything I needed to know. Yep, It is hidden a little bit.
Anyway, See you soon in the VR World, Have fun  😉

RealXoro
Honored Guest

Only thing keeping me from buying from anywhere else is that I only have an even $400 and my card has a $0.95 transaction fee so I can't pay any more than the $399 that's asked for here.  I hope mine processes soon since there's a $7.99 dormancy charge if no transactions are made within 60 days...

Man, did you forget taxes exist, a flat 400 is not enough to pay for the rift, the headset plus tax is like close to $430

iamkewl
Honored Guest
Hello all, 
I don’t know if anyone will respond but anyways
I ordered a quest on 7/28 and the estimated arrival time is 8/10 (tomorrow), yet my order status is still “opened.” People say that it usually takes 7-10 days for the order to change status from “opened” to “processing.” Yesterday was the 10th day with Sundays omitted. Considering the amount of days for processing and shipping, the order will certainly not arrive by the estimated arrival time. Is this normal? Maybe I’m just too impatient :  /