cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIN

Smurfstorm
Honored Guest

I NEED A PIN.  I CANT RESET BECAUSE I DONT REMEMBER SETTING A PIN.  THE GAME IS USELESS IF I CANT PURCHASE GAMES.  THE EMAIL I HAVE ON FILE DONT WORK SO I CANT CHANGE ANYTHING IN OCULUA ACCOUNT... THE EMAILS THEY SEND ARENT HELPING.... CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP 

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there! We understand how these issues may be frustrating. Lets work together to get you in VR!  We see you have a forgotten the PIN for your Oculus device, and your current email for your account is not working. 

The PIN that you create for your account is used to verify your identity and to simplify purchasing in the Oculus store. Because the PIN is associated with your account, all of your Oculus devices share the same PIN.

To better help you lets try some troubleshooting to reset your pin. 

1. Go to your profile on Oculus.com..

2. Click Security in the left menu.

3. Next to PIN, click Edit.

4. Next to Save, click Forgot Pin.

5. Click Request PIN Reset.

6. Follow the instructions in the email to reset your PIN.

Note: It may take some time for the email to arrive. If you don't see it in your inbox after a few minutes, check your spam folders for an email from no-reply@mail.oculus.com. You can also request another email by repeating the steps above.

If there is no progress please private message us with your Email for your Oculus account, and please provide screenshots of the error you are receiving. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!