cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Peripheral Advice Please

Solsland
Adventurer

Hi all, I have taken the plunge and ordered a Quest 2 having been on the CV1 since it's launch and looking for a little advice.

Have not heard good things about the supplied headband and there seems to be a lot of aftermarket solutions that are either made for the Q2 or from other devices that can be modded/adapted to fit from other headsets.  Is there a general consensus on what is the best solution at this time?  

I have been looking at Panda's halo strap which looks good, but with only one port on the Q2, how do you use the Panda supplied headphones and also have a battery pack feeding the device?

Finally, I plan to mainly play PCVR games and will be getting Virtual Desktop, but just wanted to know if the official Oculus link cable is worth the price?  I understand that it is fibre optic, does this actually make any difference to the performance over an aftermarket cable?  Performance wise, which is better for latency, cable or VD?

Any thoughts on these questions much appreciated.

1 REPLY 1

sylpa
Protege

nik.etr  sur youtube

j ais pour eviter certain probleme, acheter l original.  un fils cest genant ,un peut moins pesant ,moins lourd , un peut plus rapide