cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Permission Controller keeps stopping error

Endziulla
Honored Guest

Ever since update, I can't play Beat Saber on oculus cause of a " Permission Controller keeps stopping error". I reinstalled the controllers, reset the goggles, but it didn't help. I don't know what I should do to get the application working. I've never seen this error before.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, thank you for bringing this to the community. We'd love to help you resolve this and get you back to gaming.

For most of our users, this issue automatically fixed itself through an update. Please make sure your Oculus headset is updated to the most current version, or if there is a pending system update. If this does not solve the issue, please submit a ticket and a member of our team will get back to you as quickly as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, thank you for bringing this to the community. We'd love to help you resolve this and get you back to gaming.

For most of our users, this issue automatically fixed itself through an update. Please make sure your Oculus headset is updated to the most current version, or if there is a pending system update. If this does not solve the issue, please submit a ticket and a member of our team will get back to you as quickly as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Thank you for your help. The update fixed the issue 🙂

Hey, awesome to hear you are back playing to the beat! Happy Gaming!