cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchased games on oculus pc app but tells me to purchase again on quest 2 headset

Killerroth
Level 2
Purchased games on oculus pc app but tells me to purchase again on quest 2 headset, space pirate trainer and other games said they were purchase but beatsaber and arizona sunshine are telling me i have to buy them again but all of the song packs said they are purchased. i got the beatsaber game in bundle with imagine dragons song bundle does that have anything to do with it?
1 REPLY 1

PITTCANNA
Level 13

Purchased games on oculus pc app but tells me to purchase again on quest 2 headset, space pirate trainer and other games said they were purchase but beatsaber and arizona sunshine are telling me i have to buy them again but all of the song packs said they are purchased. i got the beatsaber game in bundle with imagine dragons song bundle does that have anything to do with it?

Beatsaber and arizona sunshine are not cross buy for the 1000th time.  If you did some reading on the many threads that address this.  This goes for add ons.

the only titles on the cross buy list are in the link below.
https://www.oculus.com/experiences/quest/section/2335732183153590/#/?_k=y6w3pw

Unforntunately the developers not oculus chose to not do cross uy for beatsaber/arizona sunshine.