cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest 2 Won't Connect to PC

jimlau69
Honored Guest

I have the GTX 1050 Ti GPU, and am using a cheap USB cable. Which would cause the inability to connect? Should the GTX 1050 Ti be compatible?

Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello there! We are glad that you reached out to inquire about your Quest 2 and the compatibility required to link it. 

Please review the following minimum PC requirements listed here (Minimum PC Link Requirements ).

If we can be of further assistance please let us know! Wishing you a wonderful weekend! 👍

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Yes, I know of the list. I have seen others say the GTX 1050i works for them, even if not on the list. I don't want to be buying cables or GPUs unless I know the issue. It likely isn't both.

Hi! Thank you for getting back to us after reviewing the minimum PC Link Requirements. We are happy to assist you in finding a resolution. 

Please attempt the following troubleshooting steps:

• Please unplug your headset and confirm it functions while not tethered to the PC (Navigating menus, launching and playing Games/Apps, etc)
  • Please check if another 3.0 USB port is available and try to connect.
  • Please check to see if there are an excessive amount of non-Oculus USB devices connected to the PC while trying to enable the Oculus Link
  • What happens when you connect the Link cable, power the headset on, and opens the Oculus PC Application?
  • Please see this article for further reference https://support.oculus.com/articles/headsets-and-accessories/oculus-link/connect-link-with-quest-2/

If you would like for us to look further into this with you, please submit a ticket here (Oculus Support). 🔍

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Does Air Link do everything Oculus Link does, just wirelessly?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Does Air Link do everything Oculus Link does, just wirelessly?

Yes in fact better for me.

As long as you have a good internet.