cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest 2 and Heaphones

Nunyabinez
Rising Star
I am confused about the headphone options for the Quest 2. The pictures look like there is one headphone jack and a much smaller hole on the other side. I use the current Oculus headphones with my Quest and they work great. Has anyone on here seen the actual unit? I am hoping to keep these headphones as they don't get in the way much. I would love to hear that there are jacks on both sides and the can take headphones designed to be left only and right only.

i7 8700, 16GB, RTX 2080 TI, Rift CV1 | i5 4690K, 16GB, GTX 1660 TI, Rift CV1 | Quest | Quest 2

2 REPLIES 2

Strongit
Heroic Explorer
From what I've seen they got rid of one of the headphone jacks.  New headphones are coming from Logitech that are compatible with it.
Quest 1, i5-8600K at 4.7 GHz, eVGA 1080 ti FTW3, Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Ultra Gaming, 16 GB 3200 MHz

Nunyabinez
Rising Star

Strongit said:

From what I've seen they got rid of one of the headphone jacks.  New headphones are coming from Logitech that are compatible with it.

Thanks. You are right. I found this review from the Tested guys and they conformed it. I am so disappoint. 😞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=328&v=_x6lux6f_6g&feature=emb_logo&ab_channel=AdamSavage...

i7 8700, 16GB, RTX 2080 TI, Rift CV1 | i5 4690K, 16GB, GTX 1660 TI, Rift CV1 | Quest | Quest 2