cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refuding

Highfuse1
Honored Guest
So i brought Journey of the Gods a few weeks ago and i tested it out for around 30-40 mins before i realized that i don't really enjoy the game and that i found it quite boring. However, i couldn't refund it due to me needed to use the oculus app on my phone and i couldn't use it on my phone because my phone was broken and was needed to be repaired. So for a while i was waiting to refund it but couldn't and now i only just got my phone back due to the person fixing my phone (personal friend) being on holiday and only just got back and repaired it and i didn't know any other phone repairs so i didn't go to anyone else plus it was cheaper .So is there any way that i can refund the game even though i have had the game for over two weeks and have played less then two hours. Thank you.
2 REPLIES 2

StreamofConscious
Expert Protege
Probably not. The policy says less than 2 hours played and within 14 days.

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hello @Highfuse1, I'm sorry to hear about your experience. Please contact support here so we can see if anything can be done in your case. Thanks! -Rick
If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!