cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resident evil 4 won't continue playing

Cevaneck
Honored Guest
  • Hey there, 

The problem that I have is when I go through the first gate, after receiving a phone call, the game stops working.  I cannot do anything else.

I just have to quit the game.

Please, find attached the screenshots of what I am talking about. 

Thank you 

20211210_180251.jpg

20211210_180441.jpg

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Good afternoon Cevaneck,

We strive to build exciting products that offer unique experiences, and the negative one you're having isn't at the bar we hold for Oculus. It's no secret that problems like these can have a powerful impact on your overall VR adventures, we're no stranger to these types of problems ourselves. We're committed to addressing this issue so that you can have a smooth experience moving forward. We've found some steps you could take, which we think would help us nail down key drivers in this obstacle.

• Attempt to uninstall / reinstall the application
  • Ensure the application and headset are fully up to date
  • Perform a hard reset by holding down the power button for 10 seconds, then powering the headset back on
  • Perform a Factory Reset

If you can, submit a bug report here with any information you have so we can get it documented. We also recommend submitting a support ticket here and we'll do our best to make it right. 

Warm regards in this chilly season!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Kevin59690
Honored Guest

I have exactly the same issue, I have de installed and reinstalled but I get the same issue time and time again