cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Right controller disconnects when swing

XeroTheSpearow
Honored Guest

Hello, basically whenever I swing my right controller with any force at all my right hand/controller will essentially fly away and won’t respond properly. This has made most games unplayable for the most part. I’ve had my Quest 1 for months and only had this issue now. I’ve replaced the batteries and play in a well lit room.

2 REPLIES 2

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP

@XeroTheSpearow  This is usually caused by the controller battery losing its connection.  This has happened to lots of Q1 and Rift S users.  Not me because I probably don’t swing hard enough, lol!

i believe the usual fix was to either try to either inset a small strip of Al foil between the contacts to make the connection tighter or use a bit of tape to secure the battery cover.

i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there! We'd like to look further into this with you. Can you click here to submit a ticket? Thanks!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!