cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rock Band VR on Quest 2

Anonymous
Not applicable
Think there's any chance of Oculus porting ROCK BAND VR to Quest 2? (ROCK BAND VR doesn't even come up here with a Search, under any headset.)
4 REPLIES 4

harley_benoit
Explorer
Good morning,

Seeing that the game hasn't been updated for a long time and issues still plaguing the current release, I wouldn't hesitate to say that I don't think it's a possibility unless Harmonix wants to step up.

However, I would very much like to see them port it over to Quest 2!!

Cheers

Lonzoracer
Explorer
Does anyone know if the Quest 2 controller physically fits into the Rock Band VR guitar mount attachment?

You could then just buy Rock Band VR in the Oculus/Rift store and play it on the Quest 2 using Oculus Link or wirelessly using Virtual Desktop, it worked well with the Quest 1.

LordSilversky
Honored Guest

Does anyone know if the Quest 2 controller physically fits into the Rock Band VR guitar mount attachment?

You could then just buy Rock Band VR in the Oculus/Rift store and play it on the Quest 2 using Oculus Link or wirelessly using Virtual Desktop, it worked well with the Quest 1.

You used it on Quest 1 so you may be able to answer this for me, do you NEED the VR Guitar mount for it to work? Since my covers have full Velcro straps I was wondering if I could just "mount" it with that.

I now enjoy Rockband VR on the Quest 2 via AirLink, the controller fits into the VR guitar mount. And YES, I think you NEED the mount, it positions the controller in a way that the guitar is in the correct position in game.