cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Run developer APK in Quest 2 without pc Link

AsfanVR
Level 2

Hello,

I'm a UE4 developer and I'm working on a VR application. I've successfully built an APK and installed it using the Oculus Developer Hub, it says it's installed but I can't find it in the quest 2 itself!!?

Capture.PNG

How do I run the APK in the Quest without the need to connect it to a PC (I can launch the application from the Hub if it's connected)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

kojack
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator

Open the Apps panel, then in the top right corner is a filter for App type. Change the filter to Unknown Sources, that's where user uploaded apps go.

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

kojack
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator

Open the Apps panel, then in the top right corner is a filter for App type. Change the filter to Unknown Sources, that's where user uploaded apps go.

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

yep, thanks!