cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Second headset

Burnop16
Honored Guest

I originally bought the 64g quest 2 (3 days ago) not realizing how much the whole family would love it and I needed to buy another which ended up being the 256g one
So my question is...
Can I switch the games from the first headset over to the new one which has more space so I can keep the new one for me and give the 64g to my kids? Or will I have to buy all the games again?
Sorry hope this makes sense idk how to word it lol

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

PITTCANNA
Visionary

All you need to do is pair the new one to your phone.

All your games will download so you don't have to worry about that.

Save states if not cloud synch supported will not transfer over.

The cavet if you plan on doing multi player gaming some games require 2 seperate accounts and seperate purchases.  But if you don't care about that you can just use different games at different times.

So it would probably be best just to have one account for 2 quests unit so as long as users play different games, or don't want to do multi player.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

PITTCANNA
Visionary

All you need to do is pair the new one to your phone.

All your games will download so you don't have to worry about that.

Save states if not cloud synch supported will not transfer over.

The cavet if you plan on doing multi player gaming some games require 2 seperate accounts and seperate purchases.  But if you don't care about that you can just use different games at different times.

So it would probably be best just to have one account for 2 quests unit so as long as users play different games, or don't want to do multi player.