cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social/sharing capabilities not working after mergeing oculus/FB accounts

BerniSR
Honored Guest
Hi,

I have both quest 1 and 2, prior setting up quest 2 I merged oculus/FB accounts, after that moment Social/sharing capabilities are not working in neither device, but before the merge it worked fine on quest 1.

Any solution?

Thanks in advance
8 REPLIES 8

thatguychad208
Honored Guest
I’m having the same issue in the iOS app (on multiple devices) and with a Rift-S.

BerniSR
Honored Guest
They solved it for me at Oculus support via chat, the problem was thah Oculus and FB accounts where linked and not merged, they unlink and merge and everything works fine again (the merge can not be undone, unlike the link)

KyleWIRGaming
Honored Guest
I have the same issue as well. it seems to be a account issue cause it's bugged on both my headsets pc and phone app i contacted support but i got a bot answer of just restarting my headset. Like that's gonna fix anything lol.

BerniSR
Honored Guest

BerniSR said:

They solved it for me at Oculus support via chat, the problem was thah Oculus and FB accounts where linked and not merged, they unlink and merge and everything works fine again (the merge can not be undone, unlike the link)

This was the solution Occulus provided and worked well

KyleWIRGaming
Honored Guest

BerniSR said:

BerniSR said:

This was the solution Occulus provided and worked well

I mean that would be good if Oculus support actually does this they keep giveing me a run around i had this bug for 3 weeks now 😞

BerniSR
Honored Guest
Tell them about my solution, It was provided by Spain Occulus support

hotshotdill
Honored Guest
saMe issue. will try chating with them thanks

How do I do that