cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to link phone

Mystik01
Honored Guest

I have my account on quest 2 which is not the device admin. My father who is the device admin does have his phone linked.

Is there a way to link my phone to my separate account? When I installed the Oculus app on my android phone it would not let me pair, it asks for a 5 digit code but I do not see a code anywhere.

Please help thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

The pairing code appears on the first installation of the oculus, that is, when you turn on the device for the first time. Then it is in the oculus options, information tab. Solutions: If your father is paired with Oculus, enter and search the menu: information, at the bottom, moving to the last line. The other solution, much more extreme is to restore the glasses to factory settings, that is, to how they were when you received them, the problem is that you lose the installed applications. I advise you the first, for the second since there are two ways to do it, look on youtube. Hope this can help you

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Anonymous
Not applicable

The pairing code appears on the first installation of the oculus, that is, when you turn on the device for the first time. Then it is in the oculus options, information tab. Solutions: If your father is paired with Oculus, enter and search the menu: information, at the bottom, moving to the last line. The other solution, much more extreme is to restore the glasses to factory settings, that is, to how they were when you received them, the problem is that you lose the installed applications. I advise you the first, for the second since there are two ways to do it, look on youtube. Hope this can help you