cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updates

Pinefang
Explorer

This is the most non-intuitive software and hardware I've ever run into. Sorry about the rant I just hate it when You have to have a manual or help to figure something out. Anyway I just want to check to see what version my quest 2 and Oculus software is running. Then I would like to know how to manually update them if needed. Thanks for rising above my rant and answering my question. 

3 REPLIES 3

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP

For the oculus desktop app go to settings general tab and scroll to the bottom.  For Quest go to settings about tab.

i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

Thank you TomCgcmfc. Both are still on Version 32 and I am looking forward to the increased resolution that I understand that 33 has. Can I do a manual update to either the desktop appt or the quest 2? Or do you have any idea when I might get the update by waiting?

Wait for your quest to get the v33 update.  It should get rolled out to you soon.  Once you get it if your desktop app is still v32 you can opt into the beta public test channel and get v33ptc.

i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers