cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where’s my Invoice

venni_venomous
Honored Guest
It’s ridiculous that I can’t get any help! I placed an order for the Oculus Quest for my daughter for Christmas on your website and I never got an invoice. Received an email with an order number but not an invoice. The support page was absolutely no help. I just received an email sending me to the same support page like some kind of eternal loophole of ineffectiveness. I’m afraid to try to place another order incase y’all charge me $500 TWICE. But time is of the essence. Please don’t ruin my child’s Christmas. She expects this and deserves it after a really difficult year. I need to speak to someone about this issue and Facebook seemed my only option. Please respond. Thanks.
1 REPLY 1

ShowbizDonkey
Retired Support
Hi there - if you haven't already, I recommend creating a support ticket so one of our agents can look into this for you. You can find a link to do so here: https://support.oculus.com/885981024820727/

If you have already created a support ticket, can you please provide your ticket number? That would allow me to check with the team and see what's up here. Thanks!