cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does my floor not set correctly?

MeowSkertz
Honored Guest
So when i got m quest it set the floor correctly a few times but sometimes the guardian would start moving around and the floor would come up. Its at the point that even if my floor sets correctly it will move after set up
4 REPLIES 4

PITTCANNA
Visionary
Sensor drift could lead to this.  But lighting and how you draw your guardian has impact, also the tracking looks for "landmarks" so if you floor and the space around it are bare and relatively marking free it looses a "land mark"  

MeowSkertz
Honored Guest
I could understand that but I've tried multiple environments. But i will go do a room with the best lighting

MeowSkertz
Honored Guest
So with further testing and trying to diagnose what's wrong i think it just interprets dept wrongly because it doesnt do the thing that it shows what's in the play area and if its in. I hope its not a hardware problem

PITTCANNA
Visionary
its not a hardware, it is most likely a firmware its trying to interpet based upon the picture it takes.  you could try to clean off the camera lense it might be some dirt.  use a lense cleaner and see if that makes a difference.