cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

...begging...

zekev
Explorer

...i am seriously and blindly LOST. i know i'm not the brightest bulb in the pack, and i keep the humor and the blame on myself, but WTF?

Tech support has not resolved this, multiple try-me vids via Youtube, other message boards and forums...

Pardon my whining, but i'm out-loud whining right now:

I got the Q2 to develop in Unity.

I cannot enable 'Developer Mode' nor does it appear

as presented as an option in any instructional i've seen,

meaning i have never once seen a toggle anywhere for

'Developer Mode' anywhere ever even once...WTF?

ALL I WANT:

...is to put my Q2 in Developer mode so that i may test games from Unity.

Help, Please!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

kojack
MVP
MVP

Have you gone to https://developer.oculus.com/manage/verify and entered a credit card or phone number? That's required for developer mode access.

There's been a lot of people having trouble with it since the requirements were enforced stronger last week. Some have said they needed both a credit card and phone number to get verified.

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

kojack
MVP
MVP

Have you gone to https://developer.oculus.com/manage/verify and entered a credit card or phone number? That's required for developer mode access.

There's been a lot of people having trouble with it since the requirements were enforced stronger last week. Some have said they needed both a credit card and phone number to get verified.

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

Thank You, kojak!