cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

games not showing in library

LAWN_MAN
Honored Guest

i have the oculus quest 1 i have a lot of games on it but the one game im trying to get mods, for (beat saber) it isn't showing up in the oculus app on pc if shows i own it on my phone just not on pc what did i do wrong.

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey LAWN_MAN,

You didn't do anything wrong, you just need a little guidance! Don't worry we're here to get you in the right direction. 

In order to play Quest games on PC you'll need the Oculus link. All apps are not supported on both PC and Quest 2 platforms and are purchased separately. Unfortunately, Beat Saber is not available for cross-buy at this time.

However, some apps support Cross-buy for Oculus. Cross-buy allows you to purchase items on one platform, then you will be able to download the same content on another platform for free under same Oculus account.

Please click here to view all available apps that currently support Cross-buy for Oculus.

We hope this information was resourceful for you. Have a great rest of your week!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!