cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i can not update oculus quest 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

hello i buy 128GB oculus quest 2 from amazon when i start setup quest2 after connecting to wifi oculus quest 2 dont start update and stay in "0%"(donot use the internet) iam in Iran and Facebook.com is filltered

1.whats the problem?

2.what can i do?

thanks

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, we understand your Quest 2 is having some difficulties running the initial updates. We have some troubleshooting steps we would like for you to try:

1. If you haven't already, plug your Quest 2 in with the charger that came in the box.
  2. Wait at least 30 minutes, or until the device is sufficiently charged.
  3. Your updates should resume automatically while your headset is plugged in and charging.
  4. If the updates don't resume within 1 hour, please reboot your headset.

If you're still having trouble after trying the steps above, please contact Oculus Support. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hi I have this problem Too I think because In My country IRAN Facebook and Oculus Site is Filter and I Had To use VPN to Open This Website . I test 4 step You Tell But Don't Work and This problem still exists
How can I use the Internet with VPN in the headset or manually complete the 2 initial update steps and reach the device menu?

JZeeGame
Honored Guest

سلام داداش تونستی مشکلت رو حل کنی یا نه ؟