cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

microphone/voice commands not working consistently for Quest 2 built-in mic

jcbikeski
Honored Guest

I wasn't able to setup voice commands -- clicking little triangle like button for voice commands in quick setup didn't do anything at all.   I read that it may require a restart of the headset to make it work and indeed it did.   But then the next time I picked up my headset to play the same problem was right back.   I'm sure there must be a better way than restarting the headset every time I pick it up.

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey jcbikeski! We see you successfully set up voice commands, but your settings don't seem to stay in place. Try restarting your headset and using the instructions found in this article to set up voice command so that you don't lose the settings once you turn your headset off. If you continue to experience issues after you've done this, please send us a PM so that we can research this for you.

Please click here https://ocul.us/OculusCommunitySupport or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!