cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

quest 2 saved games

Chaoticxxvortex
Level 2
im wondering if i have a quest 2 and buy my games on their in my account and get another quest 2 and sign into my account will the games i purchased on the other quest 2 and the data save for the new one?
2 REPLIES 2

PITTCANNA
Level 13

im wondering if i have a quest 2 and buy my games on their in my account and get another quest 2 and sign into my account will the games i purchased on the other quest 2 and the data save for the new one?

Different save state, but if games are synched to the cloud they will be the same.  All data created by the app is saved to the headset.  Once you uninstall a game it removes save data.  Thus when install on a different headset its like starting over.

VenchEE
Level 2
Last night when i tried to log into Walking Dead on my quest 2 headset, it said that it couldn't sync my saved game with the cloud. It said that I could log in without it, but risk losing my saved game. I have tried restarting the headset to no avail. What should my next step be to try to remedy the issue? P.S. i'm not sure if it matters, but I have a second headset that logs into the same Facebook account. I recently factory reset the second headset.
Also, with the headset that is having the problems, earlier yesterday i was trying to connect it to my PC via the charging cable yesterday. To try to help it connect, i reset "developer" mode several times. Not sure this has anything to do with the issue, just thought i'd bring it up.