cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Oculus link has stopped working"

EpicJesusChrist
Level 2
I constantly get this message when trying to use the Quest 2. This message occurs whenever I use a link cable, which was working a couple of days ago, and activate Oculus link in the headset menu itself. The PC app says connected and active, and it seems like everything on my PC is working, but the headset itself is saying that "Oculus link has stopped working".
4 REPLIES 4

Lilin000
Level 2
I have the same problem.

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hey there, sorry to hear this is happening. Can you please check to ensure that your PC meets Link specifications? You'll also want to confirm that both your Quest and the Oculus software are fully up to date, as well as Windows and your graphics card. Should the issue persist, click here to submit a ticket and include your Oculus Diagnostics Logs. Thanks!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey there, sorry to hear this is happening. Can you please check to ensure that your PC meets Link specifications? You'll also want to confirm that both your Quest and the Oculus software are fully up to date, as well as Windows and your graphics card. Should the issue persist, click here to submit a ticket and include your Oculus Diagnostics Logs. Thanks!

Guessing this is a canned response .. If not then better not to post at all if that's the best you got.
Solution has already been found for you.
Oculus Link App Keeps Stopping — Oculus (oculusvr.com)

StonedSeagul
Level 2
I am having the same issue..headset is recognised using official link cable into usb3.0 but when I connect to link via headset it disconnects and says it cannot find headset.  Ideas??  or just have to wait for a software update