cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I buy a Rift S from Portugal from the Oculus Store if Portugal its not an shipping option

Povoas
Honored Guest
Hello I am Portuguese and I want to buy an Oculus Rift S through the Oculus Store,
but the problem is that when I choose the country to send, Portugal does not exist
but in the options there is Spain that is next to Portugal now if I put Spain my order will arrive?
5 REPLIES 5

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP
I think you need a friend in Spain (or somewhere in the EU) that can order it for you and either send it to you or have you pick it up from their place.  Unfortunately this makes it pretty hard to claim warranty.  You would need your ship it to your friend then forward it on.

Just for interest, what PCVR headsets actually ship to your country?
i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

Povoas
Honored Guest

TomCgcmfc said:

I think you need a friend in Spain (or somewhere in the EU) that can order it for you and either send it to you or have you pick it up from their place.  Unfortunately this makes it pretty hard to claim warranty.  You would need your ship it to your friend then forward it on.

Just for interest, what PCVR headsets actually ship to your country?

Portugal is in EU but oculus doesnt supports us

KenSniper
Adventurer
I also live in an unsupported country so what i did was that i had to use a third party shipping service to get the Oculus Rift to be shipped to my country, shipping cost can be a tad expensive depending on where you are but you gotta make do with what you get

MPires
Heroic Explorer
O mais fácil é comprar na amazon espanha, tem todas as garantias. Apenas há que esperar que as tenham disponíveis.

Povoas
Honored Guest

MPires said:

O mais fácil é comprar na amazon espanha, tem todas as garantias. Apenas há que esperar que as tenham disponíveis.

EU SEI! eu já tive um RIft S que mandei vir de lá mas tive de devolve-lo após problemas com a display port mas agora está impossível comprar um por isso é que estava a optar pela oculus store