Can't connect my cv1, HDMI WRONG?

Elremocho
Level 3
Specs off the bat:
GTX 1060
NVidia driver 445.87
W10 with all most recent updates

Sorry for my English.
Well, first of all I want to comment that I have seen other discussions with the same specifications and I see that they have similar problems to mine. When connecting the hdmi and 3.0 cable from the headset to the PC it does not detect it well.
My headsets reproduce a steady orange light blinking and a white light blinking twice as strong.
Well, when I connect the cables, the USB 3.0 recognizes it, which gives it power, but the HDMI I don't think so, although in the software it does say ''yes''. It is strange, and above this message appears, it don't connect:
jgt9uqo9kr6t.jpg

Help I don't know what to do and I want to use my oculus rift now.
2 REPLIES 2

kojack
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator
Is the headset connected to the HDMI port on the graphics card? Many motherboards have a HDMI port too, those won't work (they are connected to the CPU's integrated graphics, instead of the GTX1060).

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

Richooal
Level 12
You say you have all updates but your screenshot shows that your headset needs a software update. It does not show a serial number or a firmware version number.
(from google translate ....."viewer software update required")
You need to update your oculus software or firmware or both.

Also your orange light can't be "steady" AND "blinking".

Have you ever had this CV1 working before?

i5 6600k - GTX1060 - 8GB RAM - Rift CV1 + 3 Sensors - 1 minor problem
Dear Oculus, If it ain't broke, don't fix it, please.