cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Headphones?

Psygoats
Honored Guest
I can't seem to find this anywhere online. But I'm brand new to VR gaming. I just ordered my rift s and it should be here on the 30th. I heard that the headphones that come with it aren't optimal. I have a pair of Bose Sound link headphones that I would like to use. Is that possible? Will they fit? If not, how do I make it work?
2 REPLIES 2

Psygoats
Honored Guest
Edit: The headphones are Bluetooth and wired. Can I use Bluetooth with vr games, or do I need a cord to plug into the headset?

Borscht4eVR
Heroic Explorer

Psygoats said:

Edit: The headphones are Bluetooth and wired. Can I use Bluetooth with vr games, or do I need a cord to plug into the headset?

Headset itself has no Bluetooth support but if your computer otherwise has it, you can send audio to your headphones via Sounds>Recording option in your audio panel.
That said, be mindful of the fact that Bluetooth itself introduces audio latency that can be noticeable when audio/visual synchronization is important (such as when watching movies in BigScreen, playing games in which characters talk to you, etc). For best results, use wired headphones that plug into your headset via 1/8" stereo plug