cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Headset isn't detected (No HDMI connection while it is)

TuTAH_1
Honored Guest
All another things is ok. In Device Manager (or something like that) Oculus Rift headset is defined as "ACER S271HL​​​​​​​". I try to click "update driver" in Device manager and it's become "Universal not-PnP Monitor", but Oculus program still can't find HDMI connection

My Steam profile (My PC hardware here)
10 REPLIES 10

cybereality
Grand Champion
Can you upload your LogGatherer here? See this thread for how to get the file. https://forums.oculusvr.com/community/discussion/33792/how-to-get-logs-for-bug-reports-for-consumer-rift-1-3/p1
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

TuTAH_1
Honored Guest
And also I tryed it on another PC and it can find HDMI connection, but mine – not. There are logs from my PC

cybereality
Grand Champion
I see this error:
Your username must be between 2–20 characters, and must start with a Roman letter (a–z, A–Z) or digit (0–9). It may contain special characters. Your username can’t contain any spaces or consecutive special characters.
Probably would happen if your Windows username is in Russian. You have to use only English letters, no spaces or special characters. Also a good idea to try a different video port (for example with a DisplayPort-to-HDMI adapter).
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

TuTAH_1
Honored Guest

Also a good idea to try a different video port (for example with a DisplayPort-to-HDMI adapter).

It connected through DP adapter because it think something wrong with my HDMI on videocard. I'll try to change my windows username and will write if this solve my problem or don't

TuTAH_1
Honored Guest
I try to create new user with no russians letters and reinstall Oculus software and it too don't have HDMI connection. By the way, the another Pc have russian letters in username too, but it was works. Also on my PC sound and micro from headset works ok (but no image)

cybereality
Grand Champion
Can you make sure Windows Update to fully up to date, and install the drivers for your motherboard?

TuTAH_1
Honored Guest
Drivers for motherboard are already installed and up to date. And according to Windows Update Center massage, windows is up to date too

cybereality
Grand Champion
Not sure. Might be best to submit a ticket. Thanks. https://support.oculus.com

TuTAH_1
Honored Guest
I edited my hardware post, but it's deleted instead of editing, so, i'll post again:

System: Windows 10 64x

Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-M

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3450 CPU 3.10GHz (Overclocked to 3.8GHz)

RAM: 16 GB (16384 MB) ( 2x DIMM FFR3 8192MB PC12800 1600MHz Kingston HyperX)

GPU: GIGABYTE AMD Radeon R9 390 8GB STRIX

PSU: Cougar STX 700W