cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My. Rift S Isn't Working Properly....

kiko_YEET
Honored Guest
I Connected It To My Computer Downloaded The Setup.. Did Everything Right Untill It Told Me To Stand Up And Put On The Headset and Keep on doing the setup In VR (It Was My Birthday I Was Really Happy) Untill.... I Put Them On And Saw Nothing Maybe Sometimes There Was. A Gray Kinda Glitching Screen But Nothing Happend Its Still Does it I Checked My Drivers I Checked Everything My Pc Is Meant For VR And It didnt worked ... Please Help me... I Waited For This Moment To Step Into The Virtual World For Really Long Time...Oculus Please Help Me... I Just want my dream To come true...
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Did you enable camera in your Windows 10 settings>
What are you computer specs?

payt69
Protege
Make sure the cable connection going into the headset is fitted firmly. Apparently, sometimes it's not all the way in, so you may just have to give it a little push.

Did everything else during installation go well? Was USB and Displayport detected? Does it see the touch controllers?

kiko_YEET
Honored Guest

payt69 said:

Make sure the cable connection going into the headset is fitted firmly. Apparently, sometimes it's not all the way in, so you may just have to give it a little push.

Did everything else during installation go well? Was USB and Displayport detected? Does it see the touch controllers?

Yes..

kiko_YEET
Honored Guest

kiko.YEET said:

payt69 said:

Yes..

At the begining yes it did detected but 
Idk why it just tells me to restart the oculus app thingy again and again...

kiko_YEET
Honored Guest

dburne said:

Did you enable camera in your Windows 10 settings>
What are you computer specs?

Intel Nuc 8 idk what they are really but it meant specially for VR