cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No "Virtual Desktop Panel Pullout" section in experiments

dimchansky
Honored Guest
I have Windows 10 OS, Rift S, Nvidia 1070ti, but for some reason I cannot find "Virtual Desktop Panel Pullout" feature at all in experiments tab. Tried both the latest beta and stable channels - cannot find this section in both channels. What are prerequisites to have this feature?

P.S.: I have two monitors, but I plugged my Rift S instead of my second monitor.

hv9s5y589ws9.jpeg
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hey there,
This disappeared from the Experiments tab because it's not experimental anymore ^^. You just have to open Oculus Desktop and grab the window you want to "pull-out", it should work (maybe you have to press both the grip and the trigger while aiming though, I don't remember xD).
You can also use the "+" button on Dash, next to the Oculus Desktop tab, and choose the window to pull-out from there.

dimchansky
Honored Guest
@LuluViBritannia Thank you! It works!! :smile:

Netheri
Rising Star
And also if you're lucky, you even get the pulled out window to work instead of "insta-exclamation mark"  😄
i9-9900K@ 5GHz, ASUS Rog Strix 2080 Super OC , 32gb 3466MHz DDR4, ROG Strix Z390 E Gaming, 1 x Inateck 4 port USB 3.0 card, 2x3.1, USB, 6x3.0 USB on mobo, 1x USB-C on G-card, Reverb G2

huliqan
Adventurer
This feature must be disabled! Mandatory !!! She loads the system and adds a new device to "Devices and Printers" And not everyone needs it !!!